Friday 7 September 2012

Introduction


Introduction
Hello everyone, my name is Vincent McDeed (Vinny) and I am 20 years of age. I am currently a second year education student and I have thoroughly enjoyed this course so far, especially the physical education sections.
Currently I am working as a rowing coach and at an out of hours school care, both of these jobs allow me to work with children and are contributing heavily to reinforcing my urge to become a teacher. When I become a fully qualified teacher I am looking forward to working with my students, helping them learn and in turn learn from them.
Things that interest me in life at the present time are my Bands, Music and Drawing, Riding my bike and getting out of the house to see what Adelaide has to offer. In the my future career I would like to implement my love for physical activity, the arts and culture into the lives of my students.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment