Sunday 29 July 2012

Introduction

My name is Noni Ridgway and I am 19 years of age. I am currently in my second year studying primary and middle teaching. So far I have enjoyed all aspects of this course, ecpecially the physical education subjects. Participating in this teaching uni course has reinforced my decision of wanting to educate students. 

I enjoy working with children and am currently a swimming instructor at the SA Aqautic and leasure centre. I find this job very pleasurable and highly rewarding. As a teacher I seek to have an impact on younger generations and pass on my own personal knowledge.

My major interest in my life is sport. I have played netball, tennis and swimming for my home town Bordertown, which is situated in the country. I have also competed in a number of South Australia Swimming Country Championships.
I would like to channel this passion I have in sport and inspire the students to keep active and enjoy physical education.

Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment